[access-uk] Re: small talk ultra

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:45:14 +0100

Hi Andrew,

If you've the time could you please let us know how this gadget performs with your screen reader tugging on its processer? Do you experience any sluggishness or you find the machine reasonably responsive? Does it really give you 7 hours of battery power? Many thanks for any info you can provide.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>