[access-uk] Re: slow Jaws?

  • From: "terrcooper" <terry.cooper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:20:48 +0100

Hi

I'm using jaws v9 on a HP Compaq DV1000 laptop, and XP. I've not noticed the slightest difference with time taken for jaws to load.

I also use Diskeeper, but don't know whether this makes any difference. I also do a boot time defrag occasionally, but again, can't say if that makes it any quicker.

Terry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>