[access-uk] Re: slow Jaws?

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:09:30 +0200

Well...I am not in a hurry to move on to vista myself either really. I am
running XP pro English version and jfw 9 at the mo and even though jfw 9 is a
bit slow at boot up, that does not bother me really.  I will use XP pro as long
as possible and switch over only when there is no choice for me.
Here in France very few blind people use vista.  The thing is that jaws 8 which
is the latest French version of jaws does not work that great with certain aps
in vista.  I chose to use the English version of XP myself and that way, I can
use the latest jfw9 but vista will have to wait a while longer I guess.
Take care,
Lyn & Twinny.
*********
skype=keanemaniac
email & MSN=
keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx

*********
(...) "Say a word or two to brighten my day
Do you think that you could see your way
To lay yourself down And make it so, but you don't want to know
You take much more
Than I'd ever ask for" (...)
(KEANE)