[access-uk] skype question

  • From: "Joe Hunter" <joehunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:12:11 +0100

::Hello all, I am in the process of setting up skype for my partner and have
established the mike is working ok and that my voice is being recorded by
skype and sent back to me.  Is there any one on this list who is prepared to
let me have their skype name to test if all is well with the setup. Please
write directly to me as not to clutter the list.  Fineilly,what is the
default key for answering a skype call please.
Thanks Joe.