To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:44 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: skype query?

Billy, the script file is default.jss, and the line is, as exactly
shown:
use "skypewatch.jsb"

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:03:21 +0100, "TrueBlue & Proud"
<billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
hi guys,
can anyone tell me the line added in jaws, that allows skype users to
know,
when contacts sign in, & sign out of the program?.

Hope I'm getting this one right. There is such a line you add to one of
the
script files to achieve this, not really sure, which script though,
Billy

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266