[access-uk] Re: skype 5 scripts

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:28:07 -0000

Just double checking, I've installed the Jaws scripts for Skype v5 without
removing the scripts of Skype v4. Should this cause me any problems? It all
seems well, but if removing older scripts is advisable I will do that. There's
nothing on the Jaws Scripts site about this unfortunately. And while I'm at it,
is there an uninstaller for the Jaws scripts should I ever need to remove them?
I couldn't find anything about this either.

any hints are very much appreciated.

Amro