[access-uk] Re: skype

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:49:54 -0500

Hi, Alex,

You can be happy! *g* We can prove you wrong! *g* There is a portable skype, has been for years.

Chedck out

http://portableapps.com/apps

for portable applications and

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/skype_portable

for portable skype in particular.

I like to use portable apps to try out new versions. with skype, I am still running 3.8 on my old xp box here but use the portable version to check out the llatest and greatest.

hth

Doris

At 10:24 AM 3/11/2013 +0000, you wrote:
Andrew, I don't believe so, but I'm quite happy to be wrong.
Cheers
Alex