[access-uk] Re: sky internet

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:50:37 -0000

No I think Billy they've probably gone over to Virgin Media with everyone else who were on Telewest. I just can't afford their prices so I'm staying put for now. And even if I could afford them, I'm not encouraging it.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>