[access-uk] Re: skuype 3.8

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:18:33 +0100

Hi Jim, sorry for being late in replying... with the Jaws scripts Skype V4 is
ok. Yes, it takes a little while at first to get used to it but after that it's
fine. And the audio is better.

To receive a file, use the Jaws cursor in the chat dialog box to click on
"save".

Perhaps you can choose the compact view from the view menu and see if you then
like Skype 4 better.

I believe the scripts site has instructions or at least where to get them from.

HTH,
Amro