[access-uk] Re: silly emails

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:16:28 +0100

Hi Derek:

You would be surprised at the numbers of people who respond to this type of
mailing.  The fraudsters who send out this rubbish wouldn't do it if they
didn't get some suckers would they?  I don't have acurite information to
hand about id fraud etc, but it's on the rise, as we all know.

Be vigilant is all I say.