[access-uk] Re: sight village and a look at android.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:44:58 +0100

Ah!  I guessed correctly, Mo.  Thanks.

Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:10 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: sight village and a look at
android.
Hi. Ultra books are generally laptops that are larger
than netbooks, but not quite the size of a full laptop
between 11 and 14 inches. They are more powerful than
netbooks, in actual fact similar spec to fully fledged
laptops depending on how much you want to spend.
Mo.

On 18/07/2012 13:08, Carol Pearson wrote:
What's the Ultrabook?

Carol P