[access-uk] Re: sight village and a look at android.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:49:20 +0100

Hi John

Many thanks for sharing your experience of yesterday with us.  The
information is much appreciated and extremely informative.  The comments on
Android posted here have been very enlightening, and has given me an insight
into the alternative to Apple.

I would hope that the quality of calling on say the Nexus would be better
than using the iPhone.  I certainly don't like the sound quality on calls,
but perhaps this is just me!

Great stuff, thanks.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns