[access-uk] Re: shopping online at tesco

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 17:52:32 -0000

Hi Mark,

It is Dolphin's virtual cursor and is on by default. To turn it off, just
press numpad -. However, before you do this, try the following when
presented with the verification screen, press the letter 'e' which should
take you to the edit field, that is, of course, if Supernova has focus.

Cheers.

John.

  _____