[access-uk] shifting text in ms word 2007

  • From: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:10:15 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

When I am working in word 2007, by the time I have finished writing a
sentence, half of the sentence gets shifted a few lines up. It is
extremely annoying
as I have to search for the missing part and I can?t get into a flow. does
any one know why this is happening and how to resolve it? i am using jaws
version 8.

Thanks, Husna