[access-uk] Re: setting up automatic defragmentation in disk keeper was Re: Re: computer housekeeping

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:53:55 +0100

Wendy and all, do you have problems doing a manual analysis/defragment with
JAWS? This is why I was put off by Diskeeper. I could do it fine with
Window-Eyes, but with JAWS I got an error message shortly after the
operation started. Does anyone know why, and if so how did you fix it?
Thanks!
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To join, send a blank message
to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx