[access-uk] Re: setting up automatic defragmentation in disk keeper was Re: Re: computer housekeeping

Steve,
I have now defragmented all my partitions - Hal works reasonably well in the
Console
except for a few unnecessary "Disabled" announcements.

I was about to set up the automatic process but on reading this message I
wonder whether it
would be advantageous to run the Boot time defrag before I do so.    General
performance
is now much better but loading Windows and the software loaded at start up  is
still very
slow.

Douglas

--