From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Spring.flower
Sent: Sunday 5 October 2008 20:04
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] setting up A.D. on a sky plus box?

Hi

Has anyone got the instructions?

Up until now we've just had one of the old box's where you can only watch
one thing and can't record something else but we're soon to have a sky plus
box installed and i want the engineers to set it up with the audio
description before they go, if I were a betting woman I'd make a fortune
betting that they won't know how to do it so i want to be armed with the
instructions.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Trace