[access-uk] seeing my messages that have been sent to newsgroups

  • From: terry cooper <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:41:52 -0000

Hi

I remember this being discussed quite some time ago.

I would like to be able to see the messages that I send to different news
groups, i.e. freecycle, jaws, access uk etc.  some are Yahhoo groups, and some
are freelist.

Do I have to change setting with Yahoo and Freelist, or is it somewhere in my
Googlemail account.

Also, if I forward a message from say, my hotmail account to my googlemail
account, using the same pc, they never go through.

Any help appreciated.

Terry