[access-uk] Re: scanner advice

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:26:03 +0100

I like the Epsom Perfection V100 quite a lot, and notice that RNIB are
selling it with their latest PC offerings.
Richard

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is trying to lose weight and at the same time, raise
money for our favourite charity - RNIB.

Please go to
www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy
 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her motivated to lose weight
and keep her healthy.

Thank you so much for reading this message.
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01656-657516
Mobile: 07791-452593