[access-uk] Re: saveing Attachments

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:50:23 +1000

Hi Tom,thanks for getting back to me!.I went into the ,security  tab,the
setting you mentioned was already, un checked  I did check  and un check it
but  still does not make  any differenceI am useing Win 98 s e.should not make
any difference should it?.I have used this function before with know problems.
cheers AlanMessage -----