[access-uk] Re: samsung nc10 firewire

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:55:17 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

Thanks for that. That leads me to another question. How can I copy files from a firewire device onto my notebook? The recorder has a cf slot and I can use this if pressed, but I wonder if there is such a beast as a usb to firewire converter.
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx
minds are like parachutes
work best when open