[access-uk] Re: samsung NC110 - 120

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:18:06 +0100

Hi.

Yes, I own one of these machines and I have to say I'm totally satisfied with
it.  It has a bigger keyboard, thus is ever so slightly bigger and the keyboard
with a few small notable exceptions is full sized.  The speaker system on this
machine is superior in my opinion to the NC10 and from what I've heard of the
N110 with its own built in subwoofer to provide extra base and depth to the
sound.  You also get SRS true surround sound software in place of the Samsung
variant Enhanced Digital Sound.

If you want more specific information, please feel free to email me off list
and I'll be happy to help you further.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu.