[access-uk] Re: roll back.

Hi all.
You cannot rollback Internet Explorer in Windows 7. You are stuck with Internet Explorer 8. There are two choices:
1. She can use Firefox.
2. If she is using Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate, she can download and install Windows XP Mode and Windows Virtual PC. She can then set that all up. After that she can use Internet Explorer 6, which would be running as if it was on Windows 7. I can't explain it any further without being too technical.
Hope this helps.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 06/12/2010 22:38, Hotscot wrote:
Hi guys, this is for a friend. How do you roll back to an earlier version of
IE in windows7.
She is using IE8 at the moment, but she would like to go back to either 6 or
7 versions,

Billy

database 5680 (20101206) __________