[access-uk] Re: removing MSN search

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:35:09 -0000

Hi Robin,  Many thanks for this it has worked just fine on both parts.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton,
Northamptonshire England,
Contact details
andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype andyshipp50
Echolink M0CEG  node 220334,

Home phone +44,0,1604-517007,
Mobile 07773457805,
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
All messages are checked by Norton anti virus.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>