  From: Jonathan
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 1:53 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: reformating an NTFS drive in to a fat32 one?

  Just out of interest, is there a particular reason you want to do this? You
may find yourself in a world of problems, especially with large files.

  If you HAVE to have a partition with the limits of fat32, then why not use a
trial of some partitioner, resize your current NTFS partition, then format the
newly made free space as a fat32 drive?
  So you end up with c: ntfs and d: fat32, for example.

  On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 1:09 PM, goshawk on horseback
<goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    hello list,
    is there any way to reformat an ntfs drive, in to a fat32 one?
    when I go to format normally, it only gives me ntfs, with no other option.

    Simon

  --
  Providing support to Britain's 500 talking newspaper services
  http://www.talking-newspapers.co.uk/