From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Adrien Collins
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 8:31 PM
To: access uk
Subject: [access-uk] reducing the number of columns in outlook

Hi

How do I remove or cut down the number of columns displayed on an e-mail in
the in box, i.e, I don't really need the date shown just the from and the
subject columns

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

Speakon is a free fully self-voicing accessible multimedia program for the
visually impaired, find out more by downloading the software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
You can join the speakon user group by sending a blank e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx