[access-uk] Re: recording audio described movies

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:53:11 -0000

Hi Steve,

The other work-around is to stick with Version 3.2, until they have fixed
the problem.  There seem to be no significant advantages in 3.5 from what I
can see, except for the video side.  Or am I missing something?

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk