[access-uk] Re: recording a telephone conversation

  • From: "goshawk on horseback" <goshawk_on_horseback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:37:58 +0100

personally, I would say get yourself a Marantz PMD-221 recorder.
this is a 3 head tape machine, that has a dedicated telephone socket, so
won't give you the compatibility problems that a lot of the maplin type
leads cause, but that will make really clear top quality recordings, unlike
the geMark  recorders, which means that you get the best of both worlds.
these also have a lot of other nice features, such as being able to monitor
the recording, cue/review, and a nice half speed option.

Simon