[access-uk] Re: recall pro help needed

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:18:37 +0100

Hi,

When I do this I use the ``what you here'' option in the mixer.  The
other thing you can do is use the speaker out as the recording setting -
in both cases you need to do experimentation with the volume controls to
avoid distorting sounds.

Andrew.
** Are you going on holiday and want to halt messages?
** Send a message to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type the word vacation
** followed by a space, then the number of days you
** wish to stop receiving messages for, followed by another
** space and the letter d for days.
** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.