[access-uk] reading pdf on the internet

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:21:53 +0100

Hi,

I have downloaded the full version of acrobat 6.0.1 from the jfw lite page
but when I click on a pdf link on the net the page seems to open but I
cannot read anything with jaws
5.0. in order to read the page I have to paste it into word and read it
there. is there anything I can to so that I can read the page in the actual
ie browser?

thanks, Husna

** vacation ## d