[access-uk] reading online

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 20:32:15 +0100

Hi derek and list

I can't remember when this feature was introduced into jaws, however setting
place markers on a web page may be your answer here, and there is help
available in jaws to allow you to do this.  Basically, you set a temporary
place marker up, only one per web page or html document, with control plus
k.  To get to this place marker, use the quick access letter k.  With shift
plus control plus k, you can then do lots of other things like set up a
number of place markers , you can change names for these, set domain place
markers and so on.  To read about this topic, I would suggest you use insert
plus f1 twice quickly while you are in a web page and make sure you read the
topic in the help jaws provides for internet explorer.  This feature can be
very useful.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx