[access-uk] Re: reading messages with

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:13:34 +0100

Thanks Jackie,

I've learnt something too, always picking up useful tips, keep them
coming.

Cheers

Dave

Hi

As far as I know, a press of the TALKS key then holding down the number
two on the keypad lets you cycle between words, letters and original
modes.  You have to press TALKS then hold down the number two key for a
few seconds each time you want to change this sequence.  Once TALKS
announces "letters," you should be able to read your message letter by
letter.

Jackie Cairns

Braille Support Adviser

Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx