[access-uk] Re: reading a screenw ith ajws

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 20:41:19 +0100

Yep, I don't have any problems accessing the menu from within XP to lock and unlock the workstation, change password and access the task manager as long as JAWS has been started from the option in the JAWS basic settings... As I said, if I unload and reload JAWS, I can't access the menu until I've restarted again though it's easy to use with no speech output when you've been doing this for a long time...

Kevin Lloyd