[access-uk] Re: re thunderberg

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:22:58 +0100

Hello Brian,

I have always been a Eudora user, so when I got Windows 7, I downloaded and installed Eudora 7.0.9, hoping that it would work. In fact, it works like a dream, so you don't need to bother with Thunderbird!

I am running Eudora on a laptop with Windows 7 32-bit, and a desktop with Windows 7 64-bit. For some reason, on the desktop I cannot save my Eudora password, but this is the only problem that I have found.

I hope that this is useful.

Cheers,

Christopher

At 16:37 24/09/2010 +0100, you wrote:
Hi list, my old computer on which i use eudora as an e.mail packet is slowly packing up. i have therefore bought another computer with windows7 in it, and my son-in-law who can fortunately see, has installed thunderbird on it. the problem is, i have no idea how to use thunderbird. can someone direct me to where i could get some hot keys which would allow me to use thunderbird. i am of course sending this message on my old machine and using eudora. any help would be appreciated. brian.