[access-uk] Re: re olympus dc 50

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:32:48 -0000

Hi Ray,

In my view, its kind of half-baked accessibility again.  I hate this =
kind of
stuff.  You can set the recording quality, although you can't set bit =
rates,
but as soon as you go into for example, set the clock, the voice =
guidance
system goes away.  Great stuff as far as it goes, but definitely =
half-baked
accessibility.  It certainly won't replace my lovely R-09.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services: =20
the long cane for blind computer users.