£230.00.  Nice too to hear of anyone using it as an MP3 player.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Darran Ross
Sent: 03 February 2007 8:22PM

Terry, here's a link from a chap called Michael Lang, who's put together a
little piece on the recorder. I'll just paste his message below.

Darran

I created a little review of this new talking recorder from Olympus. I also
uploaded some demo recordings, which I made on this new machine. You can
listen to all of that at

www.longus.info.

If you don't want to download the files, but your browser wants you to, just
copy the addresses into the clipboard and paste them into the open box of a
player like Winamp, Winamp can then stream the MP3 and the WMA files.

Michael Lang ***>