[access-uk] Re: r n i b braille library

  • From: Maureen Dyer <md012a9716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 11:40:54 +0100

I find I have to enter on the link twice to get it to work.
All the best
Mo

Hazel & Kim Darvell wrote:
Morning to all
Not reading braille myself I am trying to help a friend to use the on line braille library without any luck. There are plenty of links to look at books and also new books but when entering nothing happens, it just sits there like a pile of pants. Instead of R N I B playing stupid jingles on magazines and talking books telling all how they help blind and partially sighted people they should get their web site working properly.
If any of you out there use this successfully please pass on any tips.
Thanks in advance.
Hazel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6407 (20110824) __________

database 6414 (20110826) __________