[access-uk] Re: question

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:39:53 +0100

Hi Hannah

My understanding is that the phone you purchase has to be sent away to the Vodafone Repair Centre. They don't, to my knowledge, install TALKS on the spot. You have to wait about a week for it to come back.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hannah Day" <hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>