From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Hannah Day
Sent: 24 June 2008 21:15
To: Talks Mailing List
Cc: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] question

Hi there all

Following up my researdch on a possible new thone.

I would like to know if i purchase a unlocked thone from vodathone in hereford.
Would they be able to install talks for me . with out sending it off

This is because i want to get a new thone so i can can give mine to my mate
before i leave college

Speak to you all soon regards hannah