[access-uk] Re: query for those listers who are customers of Wiltshire Farm Foods

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:33:27 +0100

Hi all,

Further to messages on this thread, I have just spoken to a representative of the Customer Care Team at Wiltshire Farm Foods at some length.

I was informed of two things that I feel those following this thread aught to be aware of.

Firstly, the person I spoke to told me that the prices are variable depending on which franchise business one purchases from.

Secondly I was informed that the CD of which I have a copy and have referred to in earlier posts was supposed to be produced by the RNIB from a copy of the Wiltshire Farm Foods brochure, therefore I have asked if I can be sent a copy of the brochure and I also intend to raise the question with the Business Liaison Team at the RNIB once I have a copy of the brochure so that I know for definite whether their are any discrepancies between the print brochure and the CD.

I will keep this list up to date with developments.

Alexander Shannon