[access-uk] qritter wows

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:00:50 +0100

        HI does anyone on list use qritter?

On my windows xp samsung nc10 netbook it ran fine one moment and now, none of
the supposed shortcuts will work. Twitter logs in fine even after i uninstalled
and re-installed, not sure how?
Least mac works for me every time lol. I can't view tweets, write them, or
bring up any options so have uninstalled it for now. I assume the issues are
keyboard related.
I have qritter 4.5