[access-uk] Re: problems with the Nod32 trial version

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:23:35 +0100

Yep, looks like Nod did a great job of removing the nero toolbar that Alex probbly left to install as part of the typical install.

Nod rules... I've got a few thousand more windows files it can probably get rid of as well...

Let's have a bit of balance here and some qualification. If Nod is so superior to AVG and gets rid of more viri, provide the link to the data that backs that up. Otherwise, let's not encourage people to pay for software when they can get equally well developed alternatives for free.

Steve, just a hint here mate, just because you use it don't make it the best... That goes for all the software you've got installed... Take a chill pill and go lie down in a dark room for a while...

Regards.

Kev