[access-uk] problems with saving text from a website.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:25:32 +0100

 Hi all,

I know that some of you may find this rather odd, but although I want to eventually use the website www.wiltshirefarmfoodsco.uk, before I start using the website to order, I want to be able to save the pages for each menu into either word or text files on my computer to enable me to make decisions easily as to what I want to order before going online.

The problem is that I can not seem to find a way of saving the text from pages on the site into word.

Is it possible to do so, and if so how?

I would appreciate any advice on this please.

Thank you in advance.

.
Alexander Shannon