[access-uk] Re: problems with pop-ups being blocked

You haven't got the google toolbar installed by any chance?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JILLIAN GRANT
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:11 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] problems with pop-ups being blocked

  Hi.

  Jaws 10 and Vista Home Premium.

  This probably won't surprise anyone, but I'm being denied access to a lot of
web pages and downloads.  I hear a sound, and I'm told that a pop-up has been
blocked.  I have turned off the pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer, but this
has made no difference.  Before I first went online, I opened Windows Defender,
and suspect that this may be the cause.  Is there anything I can do?

  Also, has anyone come across something called HP Total Care?  I had this on
my comp, but have since uninstalled it, as I thought this may be to blame.  I
also found it difficult to navigate.  It appears it was not to blame.  I wonder
whether I need this prog on here.  I

  Thanks for any help.

  Jill.