[access-uk] Re: problems registering for vodafone mail

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:07:06 +0100

First of all, the number I have had success with when calling special needs
is 08700 733222

not sure if this is still the best number to call.

Secondly, you can use a sound editor such as Goldwave available from
www.goldwave.com to edit wav files or even midi files which can often be
downloaded free.

The JFWLite site is back up so go there and choose the programs link.  you
will find download links for goldwave and scripts there.  the program costs
about £30 I believe and there are also some tutorials produced by John
Wilson available free for you to work with.

Most ring tone sites tend to be frighteningly expensive for what they offer.

Cheers

Graham