[access-uk] problem with the Bulk folder in BT spamguard

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:11:22 -0000

Hi all,

After some advice from Kevin Lloyd  regarding a problem I was having with
spamguard on my btinternet account, I set up and turned on spam, and set my
Outlook Express message rules so that the top rule was bulk.

Now I am having a problem which I am hoping either Kevin Lloyd, or another
BTinternet user can help me with.

Occasionally legitimate messages are being put into the correct folders but
they are being prefixed by the word bulk.  Is there a way that I can still
have spam put in bulk but have the word bulk removed from legitimate
messages.

If I have to do something to spamguard to achieve this, what is it that I
need to do please?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Thank you in advance.
Alexander Shannon