[access-uk] Re: problem with talking computers zip file

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:26:11 +0100

Barrie,

I just downloaded a fresh copy of the zip of the September TC and there was an
Extract All in
the Context menu at least on this machine.  I believe that what is installed on
a particular
machine influences the exact list of items in the Context menu - perhaps the
fact that Winzip
is on your machine means that the Extract with Winzip replaces the Extract All.

Hard to see though why that particular archive extracts Ok without Winzip but
not with it!

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison