[access-uk] Re: problem with talking computers zip file

  • From: "Barrie moxon" <s.moxon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:37:16 +0100

hi Ted.
no I did not hear July also.
just downloaded the September issue again, and when I tried to unzip it this is what I got.
WinZip
The WinZip Wizard cannot open this file; it does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading it again. If you want to add the file to an archive, first create or open the archive, then drop the file again.
OK   Help
best.Barrie.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Martin" <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>