[access-uk] problem with sky screen reader page?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:55:53 -0000

HI all.  i am having an issue with the following web page:

it is the sky.com screen reader friendly version of the tv listings.

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/tvguide/tvlistingsalternate

i get the following error.

  <http://mysky.sky.com/portal/images/icons/icon_status_info_dimmed_sm.gif>
An error has occurred. This portlet is unavailable at this time.

do any other users of this service get this same message?

i have been onto sky about this today, but they deny all knowledge,
professing that the website works at their end.  This issue is two days old
now, and as we all know, we only get ten remote records a day, and if they
are not used, they are lost.

thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.