[access-uk] Re: problem with mail merge wizard

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:24:42 +0100

Hi david,
Thanks, that does help me a lot. Seems like the data source in the word document needs to be redone in a different layout.

I had set up the data source addresses, writing the addresses the way you would do on a letter but one after the other.

thanks,
Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>